• A bokeh of glittering lights.
• This is a desaturated black and white looped video. I included the after effects project to help you colorize the flashing light bokeh.
• Select the adjustment layer named “Colorize Hue”, then go to “Effect Controls” tab and play with the “Colorize Hue” setting and make it any color you want, or even animate the change of colors.
• Renders quickly!
• Text helpfile included!
• Hope this is of use to you. If you like it please don’t forget to rate!
• Check out my other Light Bokeh videos in stock footage!
• You cand find the music used in the preview here: http://audiojungle.net/item/a-brand-new-day/694686
Alpha Channel: No
File Size: 153mb
Preview Resolution: 960x540
Frame Rate: 23.98
Total Clip(s) Length: 0:29
Individual Clip Lengths:
Looped Video: Yes
Number of Clips: 1
Video Encoding: Photo JPEG