LiveSmart Video Chat is a standalone web application with video, audio, screen sharing and file transfer face-to-face communication channels and integrated chat. It has own push notification server, that is based on Socket.io or Rachet PHP websocket libraries. It does not require any additional installations or third party logins and accounts. You can set a highly customizable contact button on your web site so that your visitors can directly call you if you are online.
LiveSmart Video Chat is supported on all major browsers:
– Desktop PC. Microsoft Edge 12+, Google Chrome 28+, Mozilla Firefox 22+, Safari 11+, Opera 18+, Vivaldi 1.9+, IE 11 (Needs installation of Temasys plugin. You will be guided through the installation process)
– Android. Google Chrome 28+ (enabled by default since 29), Mozilla Firefox 24+, Opera Mobile 12+
– Chrome OS.
– Firefox OS.
– Blackberry 10.
– at least iOS 11. MobileSafari/Mac Safari. For legacy Safari (older than v.11) you will be prompted to install Temasys plugin.
- Conference room;
- Meeting Scheduling and Private Access;
- Set an online/offline contact button on your site and track and contact your visitors;
- Set a private room and share it with your contacts in order to establish a direct video call with screen sharing and file transfer;
- Switch between front and back camera of your mobile to make an outstanding demo for your customers;
- Use only chat for support and fun;
v1.0.2 - Jan 18, 2019 - UI changes; - Minor fix on PHP signalling sevrer; v1.0.1 - Jan 15, 2019 - Added WordPress plugin; - Added the possibility the video window to be opened in an iframe or in a new tab; - Minor fixes with the styling and the scripts; v1.0.0 - Jan 12, 2019 - LiveSmart initial commit;
Compatible Browsers: IE11,Firefox,Safari,Opera,Chrome,Edge
Software Version: jQuery,Node.js
Demo URL: https://www.new-dev.com/page/ident/live_smart_video_chat_demo
High Resolution: Yes
Video Preview Resolution:
Tags: chat,desktop share,file transfer,live,mobile,online,screen share,video,webrtc